Chris Hagerman, Ph.D.
Historian, educator, and your consulting professor
With 20 years experience in higher education at large institutions and small, in Canada and the USA, I have the skills, knowledge, and passion to help you realize your academic potential and professional goals. My mission is to provide the finest in personalized on-line instruction and mentorship for those who are serious about their education and personal growth. No matter your challenge, I've seen it before. Whether you are a high-school student worried about success at college, a graduate student with no help to prepare for comps, or a freshly minted Ph.D. about to take up your first faculty position, I can help.
- secondary students interested in college/university preparation
- success-oriented undergrads poorly served by large institutions
- graduate students neglected by their advisors
- new faculty who want non-judgmental support with teaching and/or publishing
- international students wanting insight into the North American system of higher education
- educators wanting to incorporate authentic research-based activities into their pedagogy
- anyone interested in deepening their understanding of the past or improving their ability to think critically and communicate with grace and authority
- businesses/institutions in need of professional historical advice